Friday, January 31, 2014

before the snow flies again...

So…yesterday’s big plans: still good. I am working on a menu plan and grocery list to follow it through. There is a little under an inch of snow outside the window, but I am already sore from last night’s inaugural visit to the gym. What to do? Suck it up and shovel the driveway. There is yet another snow storm expected tomorrow!

I was feeling dreadfully depressed two days ago, thus no journal entry for that day, but I am feeling much better just having done something about the problems I COULD do something about. I am still in need of a “buck up old thing,” pep talk but I’m getting there. 

Very short entry today, I must get back to meal and menu planning. There is much to be done before the snow flies again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment